The summer harvest is in full swing! Summer is the perfect time to take children outdoors and show them how food grows and is then picked and prepped for eating. These photos were sent in by participants throughout the entire state of Tennessee.
A 3 year veteran on the program, Mrs. Kathy Tate wanted to make sure that her child care parent’s knew all of the new foods that the children were trying at school, so she developed a simple form to post on her bulletin board which showcases their new garden foods the children tried this week! What a great idea!
CKC (MEMPHIS, TN)
KATHY TATE (KNOXVILLE, TN)
WINGS OF EAGLES (MEMPHIS, TN)
- USDA Extends ReConnect Application Deadline to April 15
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Coronavirus Rescue Package
- Secretary Perdue Applauds State Department’s H-2 Decision
- USDA Makes it Easier to Feed Kids and Those Who Need Food During the COVID-19 National Emergency
- USDA Feeds Kids, Helps Families During COVID-19 Emergency