WASHINGTON, March 26, 2020 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement in response to the Department of State and the Department of Homeland Security’s decision to authorize temporary waivers for in-person interviews for eligible H-2 visa applicants.
- USDA Extends ReConnect Application Deadline to April 15
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Coronavirus Rescue Package
- Secretary Perdue Applauds State Department’s H-2 Decision
- USDA Makes it Easier to Feed Kids and Those Who Need Food During the COVID-19 National Emergency
- USDA Feeds Kids, Helps Families During COVID-19 Emergency