WASHINGTON, March 30, 2020 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Bette Brand today announced that USDA has extended the deadline for ReConnect Pilot Program applications to April 15.
- USDA Extends ReConnect Application Deadline to April 15
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Coronavirus Rescue Package
- Secretary Perdue Applauds State Department’s H-2 Decision
- USDA Makes it Easier to Feed Kids and Those Who Need Food During the COVID-19 National Emergency
- USDA Feeds Kids, Helps Families During COVID-19 Emergency