Issue 54 | Fall 2022
In this edition:
• Fall meal planning, sample menus, and kid-approved CACFP recipes
• Your guide to in-person monitoring reviews: what do you need to know for your next visit?
• HARVEST UPDATE: Kids across Tennessee and Kentucky see the fruits & veggies from their Taking Root Together gardens
• What is a meal count, and why does it matter? Learn the recipe for meal count success
• We break down your most common claiming errors and how to prevent them
• FREE HANDOUT: What are the most commonly used whole grains in the CACFP, and how can you identify whole grains at the grocery store?
And much, much more!